Marketing Manager, Global Digital Brand Management
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing the brand’s digital marketing strategy and cross-platform campaign.
• Assist with developing and implementing the brand’s marketing strategy and cross-platform media campaign
• Collaborate with brand management and online buying to understand global assortment, brand initiatives, and online business needs
• Build strategic messaging and content plan based on key customer segments and achieve account brand needs and personalization efforts
• Develop briefs for site and email messages, confirm message hierarchy, and ensure customer need and product information defined
• Generate media campaign performance reports across a range of interconnected media and digital initiatives and provide key insights
• Oversee the budget, create monthly POs, and maintain flowcharts, budget, and measurement trackers
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ retail, ecommerce, and brand management experience
• Experience working with creative teams