Marketing Manager, Mass Beauty
Our client is an iconic beauty company creating the latest skin care and makeup must-haves. Their groundbreaking, high-quality, and on-trend approach inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading the influencer and social media strategy and overseeing new product launches.
• Direct and implement the influencer and social media strategy and execute sustainable, consumer-centric plans activating all aspects of the marketing mix
• Manage all aspects of new product launches from developing strategy to execution and build consumer, competitor, and retailer expertise
• Forecast and monitor sell-in and sell-through to achieve business needs and coordinate all U.S. marketing campaign collateral
• Oversee weekly and monthly business analysis and present key recommendations, best practices, and strategy
• Work directly with Account Directors to maximize retailer opportunities and activations and partner with cross-functional teams to align brand strategies
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing; master’s degree preferred
• 3-5 years’ brand management experience
• Mass market beauty background
• Social media influencer strategy and execution experience