Marketing Manager, Mass Fragrances
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing annual marketing campaigns for all fragrance brands. You would also be responsible for managing brand and product categories, such as promotions activations and inventory control.
• Create and implement annual marketing campaigns for all fragrance brands and ensure content is aligned with the brand’s standards
• Oversee brand and product categories, including promotions activations and inventory control to drive company share, sales, and profit targets
• Establish integrated and holistic marketing strategies, such as display, in-store execution, and media collaboration to grow the US business
• Identify trade opportunities and distribution strategies for US retailers in partnership with the sales team
• Evaluate the potential of the launch of new products, provide key insights based on sales and profit analysis, and recommend sku rationalization
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including sales, finance, and global marketing for brand P&L spend recommendations for specific products and retailers
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ marketing, brand management, or customer marketing experience
• Fragrance and/or beauty/personal care preferred