Our client owns the advertising space at the largest venues across America's biggest cities, for which they present unprecedented opportunities. There is high demand and competition among global 500 brands to use them and their space. Their client/brand list includes, but is not limited to: Nike, Pepsi, Remy Martin, X-Men, Hershey’s, NBC, Rolling Stones, Coachella, NFL, Nickelodeon, Chevrolet, JetBlue, Levi’s, Tommy Hilfiger, Sports Illustrated, Samsung, AT&T, Theory, and so many more!
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for developing sales and marketing materials for presentations, decks, video, and online.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing materials for presentations, decks, video, and online and serve as the key communication contact managing communications to clients, prospects, and partners
• Manage the company’s marketing budget, ensure deliverables remain within budget, and assist the sales team to deliver new ideas and opportunities for clients
• Lead the PR strategy and social media plans, follow best practices, oversee sales proposals and decks, and generate campaign performance reports
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in media or marketing
• Experience creating proposals and marketing/sales materials
• Strong writing skills