Our client is a creative, innovative and highly integrated marketing agency with an impressive list of well-known clients. They strive to create campaigns that actually mean something to their clients beyond the business reward. With a fun and laid back company culture, they believe that all of their employees, no matter where they may sit, deserve to be heard and that is how great work is created.
In this role you will be responsible for the very first contact clients have with the brand. You will be an integral part of the brand’s new business formula.
• Building an integrated B2B marketing plan across on and offline channels based on internal and external insights to generate inbound leads
• Multichannel activity to include email marketing, content writing, DM, SEO, Social, PR, website analytics and events
• Writing insightful creative briefs to create campaigns
• Managing the brand’s local website, including creation of content and generating traffic
• Part management of the telemarketing team (joint responsibility with business director) driving conversions from lead to meeting
• Tracking successes, learning’s and ROI on all campaigns
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Experience in content writing
- CRM experience
- Budget management experience