Our client is a leading beauty brand offering easy to use cosmetics to achieve any beauty look. Their effortless, fun, and professional approach presents must-have products for celebrities, socialites, and every day women alike.
In this highly visible role, you would be responsible for creating and executing highly strategic marketing campaigns for home shopping retail channels. You would also be responsible for conducting post promotion analysis to enhance the market share and promotional plan.
• Develop and implement comprehensive marketing and promotional plans for home shopping retail channels; identify and develop an annual consumer promotional plan to generate brand growth, awareness, market share, net sales, and overall profitability
• Conduct post promotion analysis and provide strategic recommendations to enhance the market share and promotional plan; monitor and review market dynamics, brand performance, and pricing
• Identify brand positioning in relevant market channels; direct global home shopping marketing strategy; oversee global home shopping calendar by market and channel
• Create fact sheets for on air card development at channel level; develop timeline for fact sheet creation, review, and presentation
• Liaise with the product development team to create a launch story and theme; manage channel-specific new launch project initiation forms and all operations-related issues
• Manage and maintain strong working relationship with global home shopping team; supervise the global home shopping pricing strategy
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field; MBA a plus
• 5-7+ years marketing experience in cosmetics/beauty industry
• Home shopping experience with QVC
• Knowledge of competitive marketplace and retail environment
• Advanced with Microsoft Office suite