Our client is a popular, global fashion brand creating the latest accessories and ready-to-wear collections. Their contemporary, fashion-forward, and high-end must-haves are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing strategies and social media plans across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Manage seasonal cross-channel calendars for all brand communication, including social, newsletters, website, advertising, brand collateral, launches, collaborations, PR initiatives, and retail/wholesale activations
• Support the Head of Brand with product launch planning, coordinate timelines across departments, and develop strategic briefs
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive marketing and social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ premium fashion in-house marketing experience
• 2+ years’ experience working in a global marketing environment