Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing the planning, coordinating, scaling, and operations for cross-channel marketing efforts. You would also be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as consumer and merchant strategy, channel marketing, database marketing, operations, analytics, and legal.
• Implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels, such as email, web, onsite, and third party media
• Manage cross-functional stakeholder tasks and activities; ensure projects are completed on-time and accurately and resolve any issues and constraints
• Serve as the team liaison for various teams, including database marketing, Channel Mangers, Analytics, Marketing Managers, Product Managers, and creative
• Support the regional marketing team and provide necessary collateral and assets to develop and execute cross-channel consumer marketing initiatives
• Identify potential issues and create risk mitigation strategies; resolve planning issues and direct unresolved issues to senior management as necessary
• Establish and implement master project schedules and ensure team members possess visibility to cross-channel program milestones
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, operations, business administration, or related field
• 5+ years’ operations/program management experience
• Experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, web, and third party media