Our client is an iconic company presenting groundbreaking digital business solutions across the globe. Their innovative, dynamic, and collaborative approach establishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for conducting research and developing measurement techniques. You would also be responsible for ensuring content is aligned with the company’s strategy.
• Conduct research, translate data findings, and provide key insight and recommendations on vendors, merchants, agencies, and partners
• Identify and recommend internal processes in partnership with product, privacy, and legal teams and lead project timelines, milestones, and key stakeholders
• Develop measurement techniques and testing agenda to ensure continued improvements of existing marketing campaigns
• Ensure creative development is aligned with the brand’s strategy in partnership with the creative team and creative agency partners
• Confirm seamless marketing campaign execution in collaboration with the marketing services team
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing
• 5-7 years consumer marketing or product marketing/management experience
• Experience building customer loyalty programs a plus