Our client is an iconic fashion brand offering apparel and accessories for women, men, and kids. Their cool, preppy, and classic approach presents an effortless lifestyle for every stylish individual across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Lead PR strategy for global and local initiatives, create press releases and media alerts, and implement media plans for print, OOH, and digital
• Partner collaboratively with cross-functional team members to develop and maintain integrated content
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements; generate and present reports to the manager
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5+ years’ marketing experience with proficiency in digital media and CRM