Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and high-end designs can be seen worn by the most stylish trendsetters on and off the fashion runway.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Partner collaboratively with cross-functional team members to develop and maintain integrated content
• Ensure adherence to budget and compliance requirements; generate and present reports to the manager
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ marketing/PR experience