Our client is a renowned organization connecting a creative community across the globe like no other. Their modern, innovative, and integrated approach fosters groundbreaking collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s degree
• Marketing strategy and social strategy experience
• Background working with external agencies
• Proficient with Google Analytics, Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite