Our client is a growing consumer goods company presenting exceptional customer experience. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the overall digital marketing strategy, including through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing. You would also be responsible for driving demand and growth from multiple sources and generating monthly reports.
• Direct the digital marketing strategy through SEO, e-mail, social, and affiliate marketing; drive on-site optimizations and SEO recommendations for desktop and mobile
• Implement a strategic website traffic plan and establish objectives and benchmarks; execute strategy to increase traffic and sales on retail sites
• Generate monthly reports based Google Analytics results, analyze customer research, sales results, and online marketing effectiveness data
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including creative teams to manage a cohesive and consistent brand image
• Drive demand and growth from multiple sources, including free and paid search, email marketing, affiliate marketing, social networking, mobile, and on-site placements
• Measure email campaign performance and utilize data to recommend email optimization strategies; lead paid media acquisition strategies with external email vendors
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven marketing experience