Note: This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a relocation allowance
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and implementing brand strategies and marketing plans.
• Manage, develop, and implement marketing campaigns and ensure effective utilization of available promotional space
• Establish omni-channel marketing best practices, including content marketing, SEO, SEM, PR, social media
• Maintain strong relationships with creative agencies, third-party vendors, and other suppliers and monitor quarterly and annual revenue targets and return-on-investment
• Lead the company's digital marketing strategy to drive business objectives and profitability goals; strengthen the brand’s digital footprint through social media platforms and brand site
• Oversee the marketing promotion campaign calendar, ensure deliverables are achieved on-time and accurately, and follow-up with internal and external partners as necessary
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, conduct research, and analyze trends to recommend innovative digital experiences
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or marketing
• 7-10 years’ marketing strategy development, digital marketing, and financial services marketing experience
• 5+ years’ experience managing sales and marketing communications programs or teams within a mid-to-large size organization
• Experience within a commercial bank or middle-market corporate lending organization