We have partnered with a fashion retailer looking to hirer a Marketing Manager to support their global growing brand. The right candidate will understand the DNA of the brand and help to extend the reach to an even larger audience in a meaningful and authentic way. You will be responsible for all aspects of DTC marketing and brand development, from strategy conception to execution and analysis.
Potential to work remotely but ideally candidates that are local to the PNW
· Utilize online metrics and work closely with the marketing/graphics team to turn content into winning campaigns
· Create and manage paid Facebook and Google advertising campaigns, hire and manage firms and contractors as needed.
· Drive new customer acquisition through paid channels, maintain a high return customer rate through ethical retention strategies.
· Manage our small team of independent photographers, graphic designers, and web developers
· Lead development of underutilized channels like PR, SEO, Social, Influencer, and Podcast.
· Create social initiatives that meet brand objectives along with increasing web traffic, boosting sales, producing ROI and/or demonstrating measurable consumer awareness
· Develop and track key performance indicators to measure/quantify campaign success
· Capture Brand Voice: Ensure content reinforces our clients brand identity by communicating the “why” that helps customers resonate with the company
· Digital content planning: Oversee the digital content calendar and ensure posts are published/scheduled according to best practices for social media channels including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube
· Creative development: conceive, plan, produce, and curate digital marketing content
· Reporting: Create reports and provide analysis on social content and channel performance, present insight and recommend tactics for optimization
· Monitor relevant topics: Including news stories, and brand mentions to provide or source suggestions for real-time engagement
· Kind, ethical, able to work independently, curious, thoughtful, ambitious, energetic
· Minimum of 4 years of experience (preferably with some experience in an agency setting) in a social media-focused role
· Experience working with DTC brand – Minimum 2 yrs
· Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing flexible on this if experience warrants
· Direct experience in most of the following platforms - Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Shopify, Amazon, Google Ads, and Facebook Business Manager
· Deep understanding of brand development and translating brand voice appropriately to various social platforms
· Expert-level knowledge of social media trends, and the ability to introduce new tactics and ideas with clients and internal teams
· Deep understanding of the social media ecosystem; specifically, how insights, paid, earned and owned social media inform, involve and amplify one another
· Highly organized and adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously at a high standard in a deadline-driven, team environment
· Basic graphic design skills (you will have freelance graphic designers to work with)