Marketing Manager, Paid Search (B2B)
Sr. Marketing Manager, Paid Search
FTE, Bellevue, WA
Competitive compensation, DOE
Our client, a well-known cloud-based work management and collaboration app company, is seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist, Paid Search to join their Demand Generation team, and you will play a huge part in ensuring this team’s activities continue to drive steep growth rates. This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation, and is located at this company’s headquarters in downtown Bellevue, WA.
- Creative and persistent
- A strategic thinker, with a track record of successful campaign implementation
- A team player with innate project management skills
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
You definitely have:
- 3+ years of experience implementing growth strategies via SEM (PPC), Display, and Paid Social campaigns
- At least 1 year executing campaigns in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with AB Testing of ad copy, landing pages
- Experience with web analytics tools and methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or equivalent discipline
You can confidently:
- Manage & execute Paid Search, Remarketing, Display, and Paid Social campaigns
- Execute A/B tests on landing pages and in-app pages
- Test new verticals, platforms, functional areas etc. to drive the adoption of the product
- Pull insights from analytics data to drive new recommendations for improvement
- Continually optimize accounts: bids, ad copy, etc.
- Work with external partners and vendors to stay current on new features
- Drive trials of product and MQL’s for sales to follow up with
Our demand generation team continues to push the envelope on what is possible with Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, and Conversion Optimization. If you weren’t looking closely, they could easily be confused for a consumer brand with broad appeal - but their biggest customer relationships are Enterprise-class. They receive a large volume of website visits and trials, the majority of which are being driven by demand generation efforts. And this volume allows them to test and measure in ways that most companies can only dream about. In fact, working for this company is a dream … a marketer’s dream.
Our client offers an enterprise-ready cloud app for work management and collaboration that is transforming the way people work. They’ve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Seattle for the past two years and with over 100,000 customers in over 175 countries, and huge growth ahead of us, there has never been a better time to join their team.
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.