Marketing Manager, Promos, eCommerce
Marketing Manager- Promotions, eCommerce
The Marketing Manager will lead the development and execution of all sale and promotional programs across all digital channels (site, email, SMS, digital advertising). This position will report to the Marketing Director.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Partnering with the Marketing Director to plan the preseason promotional/sale calendar, building out new ideas and anniversarying key campaigns.
• Drive in season calendar planning, developing nimble strategies to react to weekly business, partnering closely with Marketing Director, Buying, Finance, Production and Store teams.
• Lead end to end in season execution of all campaigns (promo code setup, brief writing, kickoff, creative review, QA).
• Create inspiring and strategic marketing briefs that lead with a customer first mindset and a clear point of view. Ability to provide fresh sale messaging and ideas to drive customer engagement.
• Drive thought leadership and strategy through ad hoc analysis and seasonal hindsights.
• Bring new promotional, site and email ideas to the table, continuously testing and learning.
• Identify and champion functionality that will help to enhance and personalize promotional content to drive engagement and sales.
• Partner with the Buying Team to develop strategies to grow the business with category sales and promotions.
• Build a strong partnership with Store marketing partners, supporting traffic and growth initiatives across both channels to drive the best omni-channel experience.
• Run and share out weekly reporting
• Maintain promotional campaign budget
• Own special projects
• Understand market and competitive trends
• 4+ years of experience
• Must have a passion for innovative thinking & strong business acumen as well as prior experience in digital marketing. Retail experience a plus.
• Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data. Omniture experience a plus
• Strategic, data driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organized with high attention to detail and process
• Team player with strong intrapersonal skills to foster relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
• Must have a deep understanding of how to use marketing to drive a business, how to prepare for and react to change and how to provide leadership with information and recommendations needed to make smart, fast decisions.
• Politically savvy with track record of navigating multiple levels of an organization
• Positive attitude with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
• Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to learn
• BA/BS required