Marketing Manager, Promotions & Events
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skincare must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. With their groundbreaking, on-trend, and modern must-haves, you can effortlessly feel your most beautiful every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading the promotional strategy to enhance the customer experience. You would also be responsible for managing the strategy and planning for retail events and co-op opportunities.
• Direct the annual event strategy, calendar, and planning in partnership with sales and retail teams to identify event them, GWP/promo offerings, sales targets, and marketing activation
• Maintain updates to the annual event strategy deck and lead event collateral and activation tool strategy to support new product launches
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with external vendors, manage negotiations, and
create best-in-class and on-brand event activations
• Manage the development and execution of the company’s GWP's and samples and lead forecasting and budgets
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including operations, creative, and finance to execute item set up, COGs, forecasts, and creative briefs
• Generate monthly allocation reports and communicate key insights with channel holders to optimize inventory use
• Bachelor's degree in marketing preferred
• 3-4 years’ events marketing and promotions strategy experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint