Marketing Manager, SEO and Analytics
Our client is a leading financial institution helping consumers and businesses achieve their financial goals. Their innovative, dynamic, and transformative approach enables every individual to live confidently about their finances.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the implementation, optimization, and measurement of SEO.
• Evaluate site health metrics, identify trends, and provide key insights for content, design, and navigation enhancements
• Develop and implement strategies to track and measure SEO, monitor and respond to SEO issues, and remain informed of accessibility guidelines
• Generate quarterly and annual reports, present key findings, and educate internal audiences on best practices
• Maintain risk-related response guide, third party vendor list, and domains in partnership with internal stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications
• 5+ years’ business experience
• 3+ years’ digital marketing experience
• Experience working with a content management solution in a medium to large enterprise
• Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and/or other analytics tools