Marketing Manager, Skincare
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for managing marketing plans for two franchises, overseeing three-year innovation plans, and leading advertising briefs for specific products and categories.
· Oversee marketing plans for two franchises in partnership with the Senior Marketing Manager, including guiding franchise strategy, base business growth activations, and innovation
· Create and implement three-year innovation plans, direct the product development process, and lead the go-to-market toolkit creation and execution
· Identify internal and external white space and trends, evaluate potential new products, and present recommendations based on sales and profit analysis
· Manage advertising briefs for specific products and categories and brief the merchandising team on POS requirements and follow-up
· Maintain advertising and marketing budgets for specific products and categories and provide recommendations for SKU rationalization
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5 years’ marketing or brand management experience
· Knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences
· Understanding of package design, advertising and sales and their marketability, sales and expense budgets, inventory, profit and loss
· Passion for skincare and beauty industry
· Strong understanding of Asian market dynamics a plus and multi-lingual abilities a plus
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, NPD, and Euromonitor