Marketing Manager, US Fragrance Marketing
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
As the Marketing Manager, you would develop and execute annual marketing plan activities for all fragrance brands and ensure successful implementation of the plan, working with cross-functional teams.
• Develop and execute annual marketing plan activities for all fragrance brands and ensure successful implementation of the plan, working with cross-functional teams
• Manage the ongoing day-to-day activities in the areas of marketing plan development and execution and prepare marketing plans for specific products and categories
• Spearhead US plans for new product launches and seasonal promotions and identify trade needs and opportunities and distribution strategies in line with trade promotions for US retailers
• Analyze the potential opportunity of new product launches, making recommendations based on sales and profit analysis
• Work with sales and retail experience on in-store presentation of brands and analyze and make recommendations for sku rationalization, partnering with cross-functional teams on analysis
• Manage creative needs for customer activations, including in-store collateral, blow-ins, co-op advertising, and digital assets
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ marketing, brand management and/or customer marketing experience
• Knowledge in all areas of marketing, including the ability to provide analytical insights, develop and implement marketing programs and marketing plan management experience
• Understanding of advertising, sales marketability, sales and expense budgets, inventory, and profit and loss
• Experience in fragrances and/or beauty and/or personal care categories preferred
• Proficient with Nielsen and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint