6 month contract
Our large coffee client located in SODO is looking for a talented Marketing Manager for their advertising team. You will build and implement communications strategies, digital, social and advertising plans that bring the brand, products and experience to their customers and drive business forward towards their goals in CPG channels.
- Builds brand value through advertising programming, digital, social and multi-media content integration that supports key brand, and national CPG initiatives to meet defined business and marketing objectives.
- Plays a critical role in driving towards 'one voice' strategic and creative integration across marketing channels and CPG business units by leading rollout of advertising, digital, social, web communications strategies and creative assets..
- Assists in building the advertising and consumer product promotions disciplines. Leads test initiatives to help determine future investments, and helps build processes for educating the organization on the role of advertising and social media effectiveness.
- Provides advertising/digital/web/social, marketing and consumer product promotions insights and direction for cross-functional teams. Acts as a strategic marketing consultant to other disciplines within the organization, and works as part of a cross-functional team to bring advertising, consumer promotions and brand and social initiatives to market.
- Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated customer communications materials.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Strategic planning and advertising/digital execution
- Social strategy and creative management across social platforms
- Website creative development and ongoing management
- Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.