6 month contract to start
Our large eCommerce client is seeking a Marketing Manager for their digital marketing team. Looking for a digital marketing manager to drive demand generation for monthly webinar program.
You’ll be responsible for partnering with internal stakeholder teams to gather content, supervise builds for emails (both demand generation and transactional) and registration pages, and identify opportunities to reduce friction and optimize conversion. You will employ a heavy bias towards automation, always looking for ways to drive the optimal customer experience and internal efficiencies in a scalable way. The ideal candidate will be a Marketo Certified Expert, and have significant experience delivering campaigns at scale.
-Collaborates with internal and external teams to execute email marketing from concept to development
-Manages the maintenance of a library of assets and campaigns including asset hierarchy, asset management, etc.
-Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget
-Has backbone, challenges the status quo, and pushes for the best customer experience
- Leads the day-to-day management of email operations including project management, build, QA, deployment, and reporting
- Builds strong relationships across a global team to ensure achievement of business objectives as well as look for opportunities to improve processes and operational efficiency
- Partners across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget
- Applies email and digital marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience
- Leads, contributes, and manages the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against the overall business objectives and strategies
-- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Leverages automation to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace
- Establishes and maintains scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations with a heavy focus on email/event marketing
- Strong understanding and knowledge of email and digital channel best practices, innovation, and technologies
- Proven experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce Cloud)
- Project leadership in digital marketing creative development, cross-functional planning, and campaign management
- Experience spearheading technical projects and gathering requirements across business teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. (Must be comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services
- Proven experience building test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement.
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- Marketo Certified Expert
- Velocity script, HTML, and CSS coding experience.
- Demonstrated finding ways to drive operational efficiency
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors.
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects and has great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
reason for request
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.