3 month contract
Our client is a large ecommerce company based in Seattle, WA. They are seeking an experienced consumer marketer who is familiar with their internal tools like Sonar, Bullseye, Everest, and Content Symphony. You will support ongoing programs in the US to retain and attract new buyers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the overall goals, objectives and strategies required for the program
- Working with Marcom to secure required assets and securing approval through Legal and PR
- Building target segments
- Scheduling content
- Working with BI to ensure metrics are captured and analyzed
- Consumer marketing experience
- Experience in Amazon working with Amazon tools: sonar, Symphony, Bullseye, Everest
- Attention to detail
- Understand strategy and the role it plays in marketing programs but perfectly happy managing execution
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.