Marketing Manager Wholesale
Our client is an iconic luxury accessories brand creating legendary watches, jewelry, and writing instruments. Their high-end, modern, and fine crafted timeless essentials are celebrated across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing marketing initiatives for wholesale accounts and working with cross-functional teams. You would also be responsible for establishing the annual marketing and promotional calendar.
• Lead local and regional marketing initiatives for wholesale accounts aligned with brand strategies and achieve sales objectives
• Oversee marketing co-op plans in partnership with sales team and ensure alignment with brand positioning across channels
• Establish the annual marketing and promotional calendar for product launches, store opening, special events, co-op, and gifting season
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including wholesale management, sales team, supply and merchandising, operations, visual merchandising, ecommerce, and advertising
• Manage strong relationships with wholesale accounts marketing teams to plan and execute sales driven marketing campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years’ marketing experience; retail marketing experience a plus
• Strong detail oriented, organizational, communication, and project management skills