Marketing Paid Search Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for leading paid search campaigns across multiple engines, including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook paid ads. You would also be responsible for collaborating with the media agency to plan, schedule, setup, optimize, and report on paid media campaigns.
• Manage paid search campaigns across multiple engines, including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook paid ads
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and work with the media agency to plan, schedule, setup, optimize, and report on paid media campaigns
• Oversee campaign issues for changes in direction, goals, and budgets; resolve issues and provide creative solutions
• Establish and maintain a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams to successfully implement plans
• Evaluate and optimize media strategies throughout the length of the campaigns; research innovative solutions, remain current of emerging trends, and provide recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years’ paid search marketing experience
• Search engine marketing campaigns set up and management experience
• Google AdWords certification a plus