Marketing Planning Analyst
Our client is an innovative, creative and inspiring professional hair care company with a wide range of products for every hair type. They encourage salon professionals to strive for the best and are committed to helping them achieve their goals. With a supportive and warm company culture, they believe that by empowering their employees they will create positive change for their clients.
In this position, you would be responsible for supporting the Marketing Planning Manager with all brand activities, including reporting and budget management. You would also be essential in collaborating with demand planning, sales, and finance teams to ensure accuracy and completion of data entry, analysis, and information flow.
• Assist the manager and brand teams with system promotions, fuel spends, and timelines for data entry, budget analysis, and system updates
• Implement material code procedure for the main system, e-commerce, CRM, promo codes, price-off, forecasts, and material codes
• Collaborate with brand teams monthly to review promotion performance and spending fuel reconciliation
• Verify consistency for internal systems, promotional deal slides, price lists, and order forms
• Confirm accuracy between category and channel promotions and data entry
• Identify and resolve issues with finance
•2-3 years work/internship experience in consumer goods, planning, or marketing
•Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
•Knowledgeable of products, practices, and trends