Marketing Process Manager
Our client is an iconic beauty brand presenting the latest skincare, makeup, and fragrance must-haves. With their luxurious, on-trend, and innovative products, you can effortlessly create any flawless beauty look.
As the Marketing Process Manager, you would be responsible for new creative and marketing methods to streamline processes and increase efficiency, collaboration, and 360 thinking.
• Develop and execute new creative and marketing methods to streamline processes and increase efficiency, collaboration, and 360 thinking
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with brand team members and assist brands with implementing new processes
• Partner with marketing and creative teams to improve handoffs between teams and direct workshops with brands
• Identify and recommend creative, marketing, and technology improvements in partnership with key stakeholders
• Understand business needs and translate into technology requirements for workflow tools to enhance processes
• Remain current of emerging market trends and competitor benchmarks and build processes fostering collaboration between global brands and regions
• 7+ years’ marketing and/or creative operations management experience in an agency or similar corporate environment
• Experience implementing process changes, establishing strategic goals, and measuring KPIs
• Background working with technical support functions