Marketing Programs Manager
Our client is a well-known company developing groundbreaking technologies spanning across mobile, computers, and games. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach creates revolutionary experiences across the globe every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for leading marketing teams to design, create, execute, and scale global marketing programs to drive consumer’s preferences. You would also be responsible for
establishing program plans and execution strategies to ensure successful program reviews and deliver programs on strategy, time, and budget.
• Oversee development, approval, and implementation of program plans, summarizing objectives, budget, metrics, resources, timelines, deliverables, execution strategies, and contingencies
• Direct and mentor cross-functional teams to ensure successful execution of all assigned marketing programs on time, budget, and strategy
• Manage communication, including program check-ins, dashboards, and postmortem reports highlighting results, program analysis, and recommendations
• Serve as the key contact for geo marketing teams and generate timely communications among geo marketing, integrated marketing, and functional teams
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, best practices, and key learnings; provide recommendations to incorporate trends into plans
• Bachelor’s degree
• 7+ years’ marketing experience with a focus on B2C, B2B, and/or B2B2C marketing programs, promotions, campaigns, and events