Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a top luxury beauty brand creating the finest skin care must-haves. Their innovative, natural, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most beautiful and healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation for marketing projects. You would also be responsible for communicating the project status, issues, and successes with the project team, and executive director.
• Oversee all marketing projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Coordinate any necessary resources for the successful execution of projects; assist with needs assessment as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Proven project management experience
• Smartsheets Intermediate to Expert level
• Print, digital, creative , and marketing operations background