Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a renowned, growing company presenting groundbreaking health solutions. Their innovative, transformative, and modern approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing multi-channel marketing strategies from concept development to execution. You would also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with external agencies and working with cross-functional internal teams.
• Manage the marketing calendar, oversee campaign production from concept development to execution, and maintain the asset library
• Lead multi-channel marketing strategies to achieve business objectives with emphasis on attracting new clients
• Maintain strong relationships with external agencies and collaborate with various cross-functional teams
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and management to create effective marketing materials and tools to support business development initiatives
• Oversee all marketing assets, including web, social media, presentations, email programs, and marketing collateral
• Conduct competitive market research highlighting PR, branding, positioning, events, and sponsorships and provide marketing compliance services
• Proven traditional marketing experience
• Strategic marketing leadership background
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Fundraising/events experience a plus