Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a renowned company creating groundbreaking consumer products every day. Their modern, innovative, and cutting-edge approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of marketing related projects and initiatives for the Consumer Marketing group, including oversight of projects and initiatives from inception to completion, sourcing, scheduling and inter-departmental coordination. The role develops comprehensive plans to track and coordinate marketing-related projects and manages project status and risk mitigation planning to deliver required results.
• Manage a variety of diverse marketing projects while working with cross functional team members and external vendors
• Oversee product launches, including copywriting briefs, sample copy for YouTube descriptions, and production
• Direct routing and approval of photo and video assets, collateral, website graphics, and social media content
• Manage and communicate timelines with stakeholders, oversee budget and P&L management, and support asset generation for photography, video, and social media
• Guide social media and influence strategy and tactical execution, lead retailer in-store merchandising projects, and retailer digital initiatives
• Establish and maintain brand partnerships, collaborations, and product partnerships and support tradeshows and press events
• Event marketing experience