Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a renowned technology company creating revolutionary solutions to effortlessly capture life’s most enjoyable moments. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and collaborative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry across the globe.
As the Marketing Project Manager, you would be responsible for supporting the Globalization team on all aspects of project management, including planning and execution to deliver high quality localized campaigns, retail, digital and launch assets to distributors.
• Support the Globalization team on all aspects of project management, including planning and execution to deliver high quality localized campaigns, retail, digital and launch assets to distributors
• Manage interaction with cross functional teams, in-country offices, localization service providers and validation agencies coordinating key steps to bring projects to fruition on a timely manner
• Coordinate all day-to-day steps in the localization cycle, from requirements to scheduling and file transfer including vendor coordination and final delivery to requestor
• Handle diverse project request, including Customer Support, Consumer Insights, Training, CRM, Advertising, Channel Marketing, Web, PR, Social, Multimedia, and Creative PMs
• Establish clear channels of communication to ensure interactions with internal and external teams is efficient
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• A strong understanding of localization best practices, tools, processes and vendor management
• Experience with video localization, including technical aspects of editing, subtitling and voice over
• Passionate and knowledgeable about marketing localization’s unique challenges
• Proactive, excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to navigate with ease, communicate and interact across culturally diverse and globally distributed teams
• Hands-on experience with localization tools and platforms such as Globalink, Trados, WorldServer, Smartling
• Fluency or native in at least two languages in addition to English preferred