Marketing Project Manager
Our client is a premier advertising agency presenting unmatched creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and innovative approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for overseeing all projects and managing research coordination, design, priority setting, and implementation. You would also be responsible for monitoring market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors and overseeing marketing plans.
• Oversee all projects and ensure projects are completed on-time, accurately, and within budgeted hours
• Develop and modify the project scope, project schedule, and project needs; help define the project scope and objectives
• Monitor market, consumer trends, and the activities of competitors, manage marketing plans, and oversee marketing campaign performance
• Track all projects status, document appropriately, and communicate with necessary team members to ensure deliverables completed on-time
• Measure project and team performance using strategic tools and techniques; analyze results and report data to appropriate partners
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Proven related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite