Director of Project Management - Ecommerce
Our client, a boutique fashion/lifestyle brand on the westside is looking for a Director of Project Management with ecommerce experience. You will be working on the brand team and should have experience launching products. This position reports to the CMO.
As Project Director, you will be responsible for hands-on project management of product releases, brand awareness initiatives, etc from concept to execution. You will guide collaboration, identify deliverables, orchestrate tasks and mitigate risks for deliverables. You will serve as the central point of contact with internal teams to ensure the successful and seamless execution of programs. The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing marketing projects and working in a cross-functional capacity. You possess extensive organizational and communication skills needed to manage project plans/timelines, status updates and deliverables. You should enjoy working in an extremely fast paced and rapidly changing environment. Excellent relationship building skills, experience with tough communication and project management skills are crucial. You should have an eye for efficiency, scale and automation, and always question how we can make things better, faster, easier. You should be able to work autonomously but thrive on collaboration. All that and you should be passionate about being part of a growing company that is redefining an industry.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for campaign execution, process, hands-on project management of product releases, brand awareness execution, website, etc.
- Work with the CMO to create and execute brand ideas/strategies
- Leverage project management tools to develop and coordinate realistic project estimates, plans and metrics - organizing & maintaining all program related documentation (Google Docs, Trello, etc.).
- Oversee product and brand initiative release schedule
- Build & manage relationships with both internal (Content, Art, Graphic Design, Social, Legal, Events, Finance) & external (partners, etc)
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional partners to build consensus and meet project deadlines.
- Drive, manage and communicate status on programs to all key stakeholders - from concept through launch and post-program.
- Build competency and thorough understanding of Lunya’s products, brand, and internal processes.
Who you are: • BA or BS degree • 2+ years in a project management, program management or operations role • Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with internal & external audiences; polished and professional demeanor. • A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail while working in very fast-paced and ambiguous environment. • Capacity to manage and prioritize multiple projects concurrently. • Excellent collaboration skills and organizational effectiveness. • Proficiency in Google Suite, Trello, Visio or similar project management tools to drive best practices. • Strong understanding of ecommerce dynamics (product, cross media releases, etc.) • Experience in online/mobile advertising
Ad agency experience a plus.
Send your resume today!
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."