Marketing Project Manager - temp to hire
Our client, a consumer products company in Long Beach is looking for a Marketing Project Manager. This is a freelance position onsite with potential to go fulltime for the right person.
The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for managing the portfolio of marketing related projects and initiatives for the Consumer Marketing group, including oversight of projects and initiatives from inception to completion, sourcing, scheduling and inter-departmental coordination. The role develops comprehensive plans to track and coordinate marketing-related projects and manages project status and risk mitigation planning to deliver required results.
- Manage a variety of diverse marketing projects, working with cross functional team members and external vendors, including but not limited to: Product launches – oversee launch, draft copywriting briefs, draft sample copy (YouTube descriptions, etc.), oversee production, routing and approval of photo and video assets, collateral, website graphics and social media content.
- Manage and communicate timelines with stakeholders
- Retailer In-Store merchandising projects
- Retailer digital initiatives
- Brand Partnerships, collaborations, and product partnerships
- Press events
- Experience/Event marketing
- Asset Generation (photography/video, social media)
- Budget and P&L Management
- Guide social media and influence strategy and tactical execution
Send your resume today!