Marketing Promotion Manager - Peachtree City role!
Onsite in Peachtree City, GA
Please send resume and hourly rate as the first step! If this isn't the job for you, please share with your network. We pay $$ if we place someone that you recommend.
• Oversight of all promotional campaign process development and workflow, implementation, tracking and measurement of promotional revenue generating push/pull/loyalty marketing campaigns for a multi-layered channel
• Create B2B (business to business) integrated promotional campaigns with the goal of acquiring and retaining customers, raise awareness, expand basket mix and size while effectively communicating to internal stakeholders and external customers of the benefits of the promotion and how to participate.
• Strong ability to leverage multiple techniques to capture share gain to include display
merchandising, sampling, selling terms, price, point of sale, data analytics and social media
• Collaboratively work with internal brand marketing stakeholders, supply chain managers, designers, creative teams and promotional agencies to set clear objectives while developing the theme and all customer facing promotional selling tools and playbooks for effective campaign execution
• Write copy and provide direction to marketing communications lead and project coordinators for promotional material needs, product samples and new product starter kits
• Collaborate with marketing communications campaign/insight manager and category managers to incorporate market trends, social media and data insights to develop new campaigns
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of promotional campaigns to include budget expense, KPI’s and ROI of campaigns. Deliver regular reports and timely presentations of campaign results.
• Work in partnership with finance to develop proforma approval documentation and to execute on all accrual and payment terms
• Host key stakeholder launch webcast and post promotional material on Eaton website
• Collaboratively work with Eaton and promotional agency legal teams to execute on all contest and sweepstake rules/guidelines
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
• 3+ years of experience as a promotions manager, campaign manager or equivalent role
• 3+ years of experience in working with a collaborative (highly creative) marketing campaign development team
• Managing multi integrated promotional campaigns simultaneously with key partnered
customers using various platforms and with multiple vendors
• Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully multi task
• Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
• Intense customer focus, with the ability to influence and engage peers and build relationships
• Detailed planner, self-reliant, problem solver, results oriented and the ability to flex to customer demands
• Able to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate forward-looking engagement tools
• Self-motivated with an ability to thrive under pressure with a thirst to gain greater insights
• Collaborative and proactive team leader who can positively and productively impact strategic growth initiatives, meet financial objectives while managing administration initiatives
• Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
• Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
• High level of proficiency in MS Excel