Marketing Services Representative
Our client is a well-known marketing agency specializing in building customer relationships and creating revolutionary marketing campaigns. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach presents unparalleled solutions for top brands across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with assigned regions. You would also be responsible for leading the design development and implementation of campaigns.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with assigned regions, retailers, sales director, and account manager and manage new accounts in the region
• Lead the design development and implementation of campaigns and manage sales of integrated and national campaigns
• Communicate regularly with enrolled dealerships for all programs and complete monthly check price for all programs
• Develop various marketing materials, establish timelines, communicate project schedules, and ensure deliverables are consistent across all channels
• Bachelor’s degree
• 0-2 years’ project management experience in the marketing services field, automotive client preferred