Marketing Site Coordinator
Our client is a leading luxury baby essentials brand offering exclusive cozy blankets, loveable toys, ultra-soft apparel, and plush accessories. For celebrities and stylish parents alike, this brand is a must-have to cherish every moment with their little one even more.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating copy for paid ads and email marketing campaigns. You would also be responsible for monitoring social media platforms and overseeing products requests.
• Develop and implement copy for paid ads and email marketing campaigns and coordinate ads across Facebook and Google
• Generate campaign performance reports for all platforms, evaluate data, and update monthly report
• Assist with quarterly campaign calendars, monitor social media platforms, and respond to any necessary inquiries
• Manage product requests and samples to photograph for social and lead product and asset requests from external agency for giveaways, sweepstakes, and brand collaborations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven related experience