Our Natural Grocer client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team. This would be a full time, 7 month contract role in downtown Santa Cruz. I’m including the details below and would love to hear your thoughts:
Position Specific Functions
- Oversees master marketing department calendar for events and all activities at store level and develop promotional slides and templates for internal promotion.
- Supports the collection and review of store events and activities, and outlines them for promotional development by Marketing Department.
- Process and tracks all department expenses and billing.
- Provides monthly analytics to key stakeholders on marketing activities.
- Supports community donation and sponsorship programs.
- Participates in creating presentation materials.
- Supports with internal and external events.
- Manages project management systems, update project information for cross-regional and cross-functional teams
- Facilitates the production of marketing collateral including proofreading, sending files to print, and distributing finals, coordinating shipping and delivery, and archiving to shared server.
- Coordinating of marketing materials for stores, and overseeing monthly creative swaps.
- Working with cross-functional teams to gather necessary information for marketing projects.
- Monitor social media channels, notify key contacts, and coordinate customer-facing replies.
- Visit stores regularly to snap engaging photos for promotional activities and social media.
- Support on-site events as a representative of the brands.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years of experience required.
- Previous Marketing experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related fields or equivalent experience highly preferred.
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, with skills to learn new computer programs and systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with ability to respond to urgent job responsibilities as they arise and flexible when priorities redirect.
- Skills to plan, prioritize and organize work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy, to collaborate, negotiate and communicate effectively and professionally with cross-functional partners at all levels in the company.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently and in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.