Digital Marketing Jobs
Our client is a well-known company presenting a revolutionary and award-winning digital platform. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach offers easy-to-use tools to build businesses like no other.
The ideal candidate will have experience in operational execution of product configuration, ecommerce and/or merchandising systems. Candidate will also have experience with portfolio management, driving program delivery and roadmaps for key transformation initiatives.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution • Help strategize and develop compelling content for Search Engine Optimization and drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
• Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
• Administration of Pricing, Promotions and Vouchers, including thorough quality assurance and audit compliance.
• Understand the end-to-end customer experience, from advertising to in-product and all pricing touch points, to facilitate effective quality control and troubleshooting.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms
• Excellent communication and organizational skills