Marketing Strategist/Business Development
Our client is a leading marketing and communications firm specializing in brand positioning, digital media, event production, media relations, and reputation management. Their innovative, creative, and integrated approach builds relationships and delivers optimal results across various sectors.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing all new business leads and maintaining a pipeline of developments.
• Oversee all new business leads and maintain a pipeline of developments and organization of all relevant materials
• Conduct market research , recommend new businesses or industries for outreach, and create business proposals for clients across all divisions of the firm
• Oversee marketing materials, including decks and case studies and work with the digital team to recommend content for the website and social media
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, oversee timelines and vendors, and remain current of emerging industry trends
• 3+ years’ account management or business development experience in an agency setting
• PR and graphic design experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Cision