Digital Marketing Jobs
Our agency client is growing and looking to add a talented Marketing Strategist to their team on contract with potential to go full time!
- Discovery: Gather, review, and assess current segments, positioning, products, channel activities, and resources through interviews, research, client delivery of information, and overall top-notch sleuthing to develop impactful recommendations.
- Workshops + Meetings: Develop + facilitate workshops and meetings with client and internal teammates to improve the work, cut through challenging areas, and create buy-in.
- Insights + Big Moves: Identify areas of greatest commercial + brand opportunities, distill insights and recommendations into presentations and action plans.
- Omni-channel Marketing Plan: Create marketing + messaging plans across key channels along with goals + KPIs, journeys, campaigns, and editorial calendars. Collaborate with internal (and often client) teams to make it all happen. This includes the whole landscape of modern marketing channels and functions: sales enablement tools, email, social, content, SEO, digital + performance marketing, PR, events, experience, and anywhere else that could yield a positive outcome for a brand.
- Market Segmentation: Create buyer personas and audience segments using first-party data, competitor research and analysis, and aspirational brand attributes to be used across channels.
- Budget Development: Develop multi-channel marketing budgets and channel allocations backed up by expected results and refine along the way based on real data.
- Reporting: Develop and maintain regular reports on marketing channel activities against KPIs. Analyze data, identify insights, share with client and internal teams, and adjust course based on insights to continuously improve the activities.
- Cohesion: Steward strategy + messaging cohesion across channel activities continuously identifying areas for improvement.
- 5-7+ years of experience, ideally with at least two companies.
- Bonus points if you managed an existing brand or helped launch one or more professional services, hospitality, or direct-to-consumer brands.
- Experience developing single- and multi-channel marketing programs and messaging with a focus on innovative, unique, strategic approaches to using the channel to drive results and brand impact.
- Exceptional communication skills - confident, listens, simplifies the complex.
- Open-minded, seeks input and feedback, and collaborates with client and internal teams well.
- Generates unexpected solutions and works well with limitations or time constraints.
- A natural with exploring data, gathering insights, and developing KPIs and metrics to assess the effectiveness of changes.
- Experience working with tools in the marketing technology space and identifying opportunities to improve marketing technology to create an effective marketing ecosystem.