Marketing Technology Coordinator
Our client is a renowned law firm presenting unparalleled solutions for clients every day. Their forward-thinking, collaborative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for ensuring all data and communications achieves the highest standard of accuracy, professionalism, and brand standards. You would also be responsible for assisting with identifying and implementing new innovative technologies to improve efficiency and cost.
• Create and edit email templates and ensure content is aligned with best practices, including responsive design, image optimization, SEO, and regulatory requirements
• Oversee email deployment schedule, including email marketing calendar, design, build, proof, and deploy to optimize user response
• Develop and maintain email marketing lists for campaigns and events; track, evaluate, and generate campaign performance reports
• Log and maintain new client contacts in the firm’s client relationship management database; manage the data cleanup process and confirm data quality standards
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
• 3-4 years’ marketing communications experience, preferably eMarketing