Marketing Technology Coordinator
Our client is a renowned law firm presenting full-service solutions for clients. Their cutting-edge, collaborative, and dynamic approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing digital content and following SEO guidelines. You would also be responsible for overseeing client newsletters, event invitations, videos, and podcasts.
• Develop and implement digital content following best practices, including SEO and regulatory requirements and the firm’s brand guidelines
• Manage data-mining, segmentation, customer-profiling, and test-and-learn experiments; generate email and website analytics reports
• Compose and distribute client alerts, newsletters, event invitations, videos, and podcasts using the firm’s email marketing platform
• Optimize social media to increase brand awareness and provide support for managing content on the firm’s website, blogs, and mini-sites
• Create and populate key contact lists, partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, business development, and graphics
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ experience in a law firm or professional services environment
• Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills