Our client is a premier fashion brand presenting the latest must-have, luxury outerwear, knitwear, and accessories for every trendsetter. Their fashion-forward, innovative, and modern designs distinguish them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the raw materials library and overseeing garment testing.
• Maintain the raw materials library, including organizing headers, archiving adopted fabrics, trims, prints, and wear test samples
• Oversee submission and tracking of invoices, shipping and receiving, and garment testing during development
• Manage legacy trade agreements and codes and master standard sheets and support the Material Managers with meeting setup
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide key insight
• Bachelor’s degree in textiles, textile engineering, or fashion design preferred
• Apparel industry experience a working knowledge of materials
• Understanding of the materials manufacturing process, development, and timelines
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and PLM