Material Operations Coordinator
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating high-end apparel and accessories. Their contemporary, innovative, and sustainable designs are applauded by top fashion editors and stylish trendsetters alike.
In this role, you would be responsible for tracking pre-production sample fabric and maintaining material data in PLM. You would also be responsible for ensuring logistics remain on track and ensuring materials meet the brand’s quality standards.
• Manage tracking pre-production sample fabric, collect Sourcemap RFI's, and maintain material data in PLM
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as design for research and development and ensure viable raw materials are created and utilized in sampling and production
• Participate in concept development and meetings; ensure materials are aligned with quality standards and the business strategy
• Receive and record fabric shipments , inspect domestic fabric to ensure quality standards and recognize damages or abnormalities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven material operations experience