Our client is a well-known specialty retailer creating must-have products for everything home. Their innovative, high-end, and on-trend products transform every space into a relaxing oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing digital marketing planning and coordination to drive online and in-store revenue growth through display channels .
• Oversee digital marketing planning and coordination to drive online and in-store revenue growth through display channels
• Assist with the planning process and budgeting for the customer journey from top to bottom of funnel to drive new and repeat customers
• Evaluate new opportunities, including private exchanges, targeting strategies, data sources, and creative opportunities
• Establish campaign KPI goals, ensure expectations are met, and educate partners on best practices and new strategies
• Collaborate with the ad operations team to manage campaigns and execute all campaign elements in a timely and accurate manner
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2+ years’ display advertising or digital marketing experience
• Agency experience preferred
• Understanding of various ad tech, including ad servers, site analytics tools, DSPs, CRM onboarding, dynamic creative partners, exchanges, and data partners