*open to relocation*
Our client is a leading beauty brandthat makes it easy for the beauty obsessed to discover the latest and hottestproducts. Their chic, high-end, and on trend approach presents customizedproducts for every beauty lover to pamper themselves and inspire creativity.
In this role, you would be responsiblefor helping the media and brands team with implementing user experienceoptimizations. You would also beessential in collaborating and sharing data analytics with various business stakeholders.
• Support the media and brands team with planning, tracking,and implementing user experience optimizations with high quality data and insights; collaborate with the team developstrategic and comprehensive plans
• Identify areas of analytic opportunity and proactively engagepotential opportunities by implementing innovative strategies
• Manage all media metrics, including ownedand earned media impressions and blogger and influencer reach
• Participate in weekly meetings with the socialmedia team to coordinate workflow and priorities for all projects
• Create and implement standardizeddashboards with an emphasis on automationand scalability
• Possess strong understanding of social media platforms andstatistics
• Advanced with data visualization and dashboard tools Tableau, Looker, orequivalent