Media Analytics Manager, Freelance
Our client is a renowned television programming service with some of the most highly acclaimed shows aired on their network. Their collaborative, revolutionary, and dynamic approach to entertainment has made them an industry leader.
In this role you would be responsible measuring the performance of social content for all in-season series and provide insights to optimize in-market performance. You would report to the Executive Director of Marketing insights and support cross-functional Social teams.
- Build weekly reports for all in-season series, including sentiment, ratings, and social mentions and develop audience insights by synthesizing data on viewership
- Collaborate with agency partners to evaluate the performance of multi-channel marketing campaigns and provide actionable insights to marketing and media planning teams
- Execute post campaign analysis for social impressions using data from a variety of sources for delivery to key stakeholders throughout the company
- Build, monitor, and review social conversions to understand key themes and interests around specific topics including potential and existing talent and properties
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Prior experience using social monitoring tools such as Nielsen Social Content Ratings, ListenFirst, Canvs, Affinio, and Netbase
Experience with SQL-based queries (PHP, MySQL or other), flat-file handling through programmatic code, and ETL tools